1. RIGHT OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
MBM Cars, hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in protection personal data, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD) relating to the protection of personal data, so that the following treatment information is provided:
• Referral of commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related about their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom he has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
• Perform statistical studies.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available.
• Forward the newsletter on the website.
Data retention criteria:
they will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for such purpose,
The data will not be communicated to third parties, except legal obligation.
Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw consent at any time.
• Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to the limitation or opposition to its processing.
• Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es), if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address:MBM Cars, Poligono industrial de Perafort – Calle Alzinar Nave 16 – 43152 Perafort TARRAGONA
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data is necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are true and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees to the users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any type of transfer of personal data, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be previously requested.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.That in accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force in the protection of personal data,
The RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPD regulations for the treatment of personal data of his responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR and article 4 of the LOPD, by which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and appropriate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which are treated. The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that he has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of the Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.